Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, March 18, 2022

Dahlia Days Delights

Today I decided to pull out my Dahlia Days Bundle from the January – June Mini Catalog and see what I could come up with.  I decided I wanted to use the color combination of White, Bumblebee, Misty Moonlight and just a touch of Garden Green.  

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Bumblebee cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of Misty Moonlight that measures 4 x 5 ¼”.  I used my Stitched Rectangle dies and cut out a piece of Basic White cardstock using the second to the largest die.  I then used one of my retired oval dies (you could also use a smaller stitched rectangle die for this part) from the center of that piece.  I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 3 ¼ x 4 ½” and using a Blending Brush I brushed it lightly with Bumblebee ink just to give it a little color.  I then die cut the largest die from the bundle (the one with the flowers etc. in it) and I attached it to the back of my oval cut out (it is a little big so you will need to trim some of the excess away).  Once I had those attached, I added my cardstock that I had brushed with the Bumblebee ink using the Blending Brush.  Then I attached this layer to the Misty Moonlight layer using Dimensionals.

Now to decorate, I used Basic White cardstock and I stamped the following: two of the Dahlia’s using Bumblebee ink, two of the small flowers using Misty Moonlight ink, three of the leaves using Garden Green ink and one of the little foliage pieces using Garden Green ink.  I attached one Dahlia to the bottom right corner and then added the second one popping it up with a Dimensional.  I tucked all three of the leaves under these flowers.  Then I attached two of the small flowers in the upper left corner popping both with Dimensionals and I added the little foliage under one of them.  To finish off my card I added three of the blue gems from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the upper right corner. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment