Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Waves of the Ocean Kicked Up

I am really loving the entire Waves of the Ocean Collection.  The Waves of Inspiration Bundle will be available in the new 2022 – 2023 Annual Catalog.  The other elements including the Waves of the Ocean 12 x 12” DSP, Blue Foils 12 x 12 Specialty Papers and Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels will only be available from now to May 2nd while supplies last.  Don’t miss out this is a beautiful set and the papers are amazing it will go fast I am sure so order yours now.  So, for my todays card I wanted to use all the products I could and that is what I did, I used the stamps, dies, foils and DSP to create this card.      

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Night of Navy cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of the Waves of the Ocean Designer Series Paper to 4 x 5 ¼” and then I stamped the wave from the Waves of Inspiration Bundle on the bottom left corner using Night of Navy ink.  Next, I got busy die cutting, using the dies from the bundle I cut one wave out of the dark blue and one out of the lighter blue from the Blue Foils 12 x 12” Specialty Paper and layered them over the stamped image.  I then die cut the label for my sentiment out of Basic White cardstock and stamped the sentiment “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” from the stamp set onto it with Hight of Navy ink.  I cut a piece of Night of Navy cardstock to ¼ x 3 ½” and flagged each end and threaded it through the label.  I added this to the card using Dimensionals.  I then die cut two small and one large cloud out of Basic White cardstock, I also cut the layering pieces that give the clouds that 3-Dimensional look.  I popped the largest cloud up on Dimensionals and adhered the smaller ones to either side tucking them under the large one.  I die cut 3 sea birds from the dies in the bundle out of Basic Gray cardstock and added them to the card.  

Product List

All in all, this was actually a pretty simple and quick card, I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment