Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Shaded Summer 3D

Today I decided to kick up the card I created yesterday using the Shaded Summer stamp set and create a new one with some different colors and some fussy cutting.  It is always fun to see how changing up just small elements can totally change to look of a card.  Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Magenta Madness cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and ran it through the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder and added it to my card.  I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock using the one of rectangle stitched die from the Scalloped Contour Dies.  I then stamped my image onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored it in with Magenta Madness and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends.  I fussy cut the image out and popped it up with Dimensionals.  For my final touch I added three of the Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment