Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, March 14, 2022

Blessings of Home Slimline Card

Today I decided to create another Slimline card using the Heart & Home Suite of products.  I specifically used the Blessings of Home Bundle and the Heart & Home 12 x 12” Designer Series Paper.  I just love this suite of products and I wanted to use it to show that a slimline card doesn’t have to be a vertical card.   

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Basic White cardstock that is cut to 7 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 3 ¾” on the 7 ½” side.  I added a layer of Basic Gray that measures 3 4/8 x 8 3/8”.  Next, I added a layer of the wood panel looking paper from the Heart & Home 12 x 12” Designer Series Paper that measures 3 ½ x 8 ¼”. 

With this all assembled I started to work on my stamping for my card.  I stamped two of the floral bouquets from the Blessings of Home Bundle onto Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and die cut them using the coordinating dies and colored with the Stampin’ Blends listed below.  I attached them to the front of my card as shown using Dimensionals.  I did add some Wink of Stella to the larger highland heather colored flowers.  (Be sure to leave room for your sentiment to sit into). 

Next, I stamped the sentiment “YOU ARE A REAL BLESSING TO EVERYONE AROUND YOU” from the Blessings of Home Bundle onto Basic White cardstock with Gorgeous Grape Ink and punched it out using the Everyday Label Punch.  I also punched out a second label from Gorgeous Grape cardstock.  I cut the gorgeous grape one in half and attached a piece to the top and bottom of the sentiment label allowing a little to stick out of both ends and attached it to the center of the card using Dimensionals.  For my final addition I added five of the Pastel Pearls.

For the inside I simply stamped a part of the bouquet on the bottom corner using Basic Gray Ink and I did the same on the Slimline Envelope.  These envelopes come in a package of 15 with 5 each of Soft Succulent, White and Smoky Slate and each has a nice liner as well.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment