Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Shaded Summer in Bumblebee

Today I decided to pull out my Shaded Sumer stamp set and get creative.  I knew I wanted to add some embossing and some ribbon, I just got this Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon and I wanted to use it.  I thought I would use some bright spring colors.      

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Bumblebee cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and ran it through the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder and added it to my card.  I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock using the rectangle stitched die from the Nature’s Thoughts Dies.  I then stamped my image onto this piece using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored it in with Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends.  I wrapped a piece of the Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon around this piece and tied another piece of it around that creating a square knot.  I added this layer to the card using Dimensionals.  For my final touch I added three of the Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment