Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Chalk it Up

I really love the In The Moment stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! January – July Mini catalog but sometimes I just don’t have the time to do a bunch of coloring.  I saw a post on the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators Facebook page where the demo had stamped and just colored in a little so I decided to give that a try. 

Here’s how it turned out…


The card base is Merry Merlot cardstock that is cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 ½”, so that means it opens from the bottom to the top (just a little something different).  I then added a piece of Basic White cardstock that measures 4 x 5 ¼”.  I then cut another piece of the Merry Merlot cardstock this time to 3 ¾ x 5” and I stamped my image and sentiment (both from the In The Moment stamp set) onto it using Versamark Ink.  I then added White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set it using my Heat Tool (I really like my Stampin' Up! Heat Tool because it has two heat settings, one for embossing and the other works great to dry off things like inks).  I used a Chalk Marker and added just a little white chalk to her hat, the wine in the glass and the rail. 

For the inside I simply cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped a piece of foliage from the Forever Fern Stamp set onto the corner using Merry Merlot ink (I did the same for the envelope).  There you have it I was really happy how it turned out and it was super easy to do.


I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment