Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Retiring Products

Today I stayed on the theme of showing off a card that was created using products that are retiring on May 3rd and are currently on clearance.  Today’s card features a retiring stamp set called Enjoy the Moment which was $23. but is currently on sale for $18.40.  I used two different Designer Series Papers on this card, In Good Taste which is 12 x 12” paper that was $21 and is now on sale for $12.60 (this is a great neutral paper and especially good for masculine cards) and the 2021 – 2023 In Color Designer Series Paper which was $11.50 and is now on sale for just $6.90.   

Here’s what I ended up with…


The card base is Evening Evergreen cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of DSP from the In Good Taste pack that is 4 x 5 ¼” and then I cut and added a strip of the Evening Evergreen colored paper from the 2021 – 2023 In Color Designer Series Paper that is 2 x 5 ½” just off the left side of the card.  Next, I die cut some ovals, one from Very Vanilla cardstock and the scalloped one from Evening Evergreen cardstock (these dies have retired and are no longer available but there are lots of other shapes that could be used including just cutting them yourself in the shape of a rectangle or square).  I stamped my image onto the oval using Evening Evergreen ink and added the two together and popped them up on my card using Dimensionals.  Next, I die cut the smallest tag from the Tailor Made Tags dies out of Very Vanilla cardstock and the little circle from the die was cut out of Evening Evergreen cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment “a little note…” which is from the same stamp set I used before onto it with Evening Evergreen ink.  I wrapped a little piece of Linen Thread around it and made a bow.  I added this using Dimensionals as well.

For the inside I cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped another of the images from the set onto one corner using Evening Evergreen ink.  I took that same stamp set and ink and stamped the image all over the flap of my envelope.


I have used this stamp set a number of times, see the samples below.  I have placed the date I posted the card below each picture (you can find the instructions and materials lists there)

Posted on October 13, 2021

Posted on October 22, 2021

Posted on October 14, 2021

Posted on October 15, 2021

I hope you enjoy this card and the others shown I certainly enjoyed making them and I really like this stamp set.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment