Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, April 22, 2022

Relax

Today I wanted to feature another card created using the On the Horizon Bundle and the New Horizons Designer Series Paper.  I wanted something that was simple and could be used just to say hello.     

Here’s what I ended up with…


The card base is Misty Moonlight cardstock (remember this cardstock is retiring so if you love it order it now) that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of Gorgeous Grape over that that measured 4 x 5 ¼”.  Next, I added a layer of the New Horizon DSP that measured 3 ¾ x 5”. 

To decorate the card, I stamped the birds from the set in the top left corner using Tuxedo Black Mememento Ink.  I took a piece of Crumbcake cardstock that was about 1 ¾ x 3 ½” and I stamped the wood planks from the bundle onto it.  I used Crumbcake ink to do that stamping and then I added the sentiment from the bundle “Relax & Enjoy Your Day! using Early Espresso ink.  I cut it out using the coordinating die from the bundle.  Using the dies in the bundle I cut out the mountain base using Misty Moonlight cardstock, the overlay of the mountains in Basic White cardstock and the grass in Evening Evergreen cardstock. 

I attached my mountain layers to one another and then using Dimensionals I added them to my card.  I adhered my grass to the bottom left of the card and then again using Dimensionals I added my sentiment to the car.  I created a triple bow from the Linen Thread and adhered it to the sentiment with a glue dot.  For the inside of the card and the envelope I added the grass from the stamp set using Soft Suede ink. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment