Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Dahlia Days

Today I wanted to feature another bundle from the January – July 2022 mini catalog called Dahlia Days.  This bundle is really cute and has lots of different components that can be used to create a bunch of different looks. 

Here’s what I ended up with…


The card base is Misty Moonlight cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of Just Jade cardstock that measures 4 x 5 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 3 ¾ x 5” and embossed it using the Gingham Embossing Folder.  Next, I went to work on the other components of the card.  I stamped two of the Dahlia’s onto Basic White cardstock, one with Misty Moonlight ink and the other with Magenta Madness ink.  I also stamped two sets of the leaves onto Basic White cardstock using Shaded Spruce ink.  I then die cut the flowers and leaves using the coordinating dies from the bundle. 

I added the flowers using Dimensionals and tucked the leaves up under them and adhered them directly to the card.  I stamped the sentiment “You made my day” onto a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured ¾ x 3” using Magenta Madness ink.  I did cut one end using the Lovely Labels Punch for added interest.  I also cut a piece of the 2020 – 2022 In Color Designer Series Paper (I chose to use the Misty Moonlight piece) to ½ x 3 ¼”.  I attached my sentiment at the top of the DSP and then using Dimensionals tucked them in under the Dahlias.  For my final additions I added a little Bumblebee Trinket and I stamped the Dahlia in Magenta Madness on the inside of the card and on the envelope. 

Just a quick reminder that several of these products are retiring either at the end of the current annual catalog on May 3rd or at the end of the January – June Mini on July 1st so if you see something you would really like to have be sure to grab it before supplies are gone.  I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment