Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

I have been away

 Sorry I have been away so long.  As many of you know I lost my Dad in March and that certainly did affect my crafting.  Then we had to deal with some issues with my Mother In Law and get her moved into a facility that was more appropriate for her needs (which is a bit of a hassle let me tell you).  We finally got things settled about 3 weeks ago and decided to head off for a little relax and refresh.  We were at my sons home when I took a bad fall and injured my tailbone pretty bad.  Unfortunately it has taken  weeks for it to heal enough that I could climb up and down the stairs to my craft room and for me to feel up to creating at all.  I had to cancel my open house which was so sad because I had so many plans.  

I finally am feeling better and it was so much fun to finally get to start playing with some of the beautiful new products out of this new Annual Catalog (be watching for some projects made with them).  Thanks to all of my amazing friends and followers who called, sent cards and prayers during all of this, I don't know what I would have done without all of you.  

I promise I am back and I will be posting often!

Thanks again,

Ronnie

No comments:

Post a Comment