Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Wisteria Wishes

I wanted to do something fun with this new Wisteria Wishes bundle from the 2022 – 2023 Annual Catalog.  I also knew I wanted to focus on some of the new 2022 – 2024 In Colors.  So today I decided to focus on Orchid Oasis and Parakeet Party for my card. 

Here’s what I ended up with…


The card base is Basic White cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut two additional layers.  The first was from the 2022 – 2024 In Color 6 x 6” Designer Series Paper (I chose the Orchid Oasis color) it measured 2 ¾ x 5 ½” and the second was Orchid Oasis cardstock that measured 3 1/8 x 5 ½” (NOTE: now there are several things you can do to make the most of this cardstock, first you could just cut strips and adhere them to the back side of the DSP on each side, or you can die cut things from the center before you cover it with the DSP).  I layered these and adhered them to my card base. 

For my sentiment layer I did use the Layered Oval Dies which are now retired but there are a number of dies you could use or you could cut simple rectangles for this part.  I cut one oval from Basic White cardstock and stamped the bottom with my sentiment from the bundle that reads “To friend who’s all kinds of wonderful” onto it using Orchid Oasis Ink.  I then layered that on top of a second oval (this one is scalloped) that I die cut from Orchid Oasis cardstock.  I added these to my card base.  I used scraps of Basic White cardstock and I stamped the branch using Parakeet Party Ink and the Wisteria using Orchid Oasis Ink and I die cut both using the coordinating dies from the bundle.  I just adhered my branch and flowers using Dimensionals.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment