Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, May 30, 2022

Nature’s Prints

Today I am featuring another great bundle from the new 2022 – 2023 Annual Catalog.  This bundle is called Nature’s Prints and I love all the products in the collection (I am only using a few of them today but stay tuned to see more soon).  I have been trying hard to create cards that are a little less fussy and require a few less products than some cards I make.  Sometimes simple is just better.  Today it was all about sticking with two colors and making the card pop.

Here’s what I ended up with…


The card base is Basic White cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and embossed it using the Fern 3D Embossing Folder (which is great with this bundle).  I then stamped my fern from the Nature’s Prints Bundle onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using the new Orchid Oasis Ink and die cut it with the coordinating die from the bundle.  I also cut three of the greenery pieces from Orchid Oasis cardstock.  I stamped my sentiment “You’re on My Mind” onto a piece of Basic White cardstock and die cut it using the beautiful label die from the bundle.  I popped this up on the center of the card using Dimensionals.  For my final addition I added a bow that was made using the Orchid Oasis Ribbon and adhered with a Glue Dot. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment