Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Wine Not

Well today is my 38th Wedding Anniversary and hubby and I are celebrating by exploring wineries here in North Carolina.  So, I thought this card was perfect to share today.  When I received the stamp set from this bundle as a free gift from Stampin’ Up! during the last On Tour event I was a little disappointed as I didn’t think it was something I would really use.  Well, after I ordered the coordinating punch and did a little playing around it has become one of my favorites.  So, with wine tasting in mind here’s what I ended up with…


The card base is Basic White cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of the Orchid Oasis (can you see this is becoming one of my favorite colors) cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼”.  I stamped three of the bottles from the stamp set onto scraps of Basic White cardstock, one each in: Starry Sky, Parakeet Party and Sweet Sorbet (yep, all new 2022 – 2024 In Colors).  I also stamped one of the wine labels from the set using Crumbcake Ink that I had stamped off once before stamping on my cardstock.  I then added the sentiment “Wine NOT” on the label using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  I stamped the sentiment “LET’S GET INTO THE SPIRIT” also from the stamp set onto a piece of Tahitian Tide (yes another in color) cardstock using the Starry Sky Ink.  It was cut using one of the dies from the Sending Dies but it could simply have been stamped on a rectangle that was 3/8 x 3 ½”. 

To assemble I added the sentiment to the bottom using Dimensionals and then I punched out all the bottles using the bottle punch from the bundle and added the Starry Sky and Sweet Sorbet bottles directly to the card.  I added the label I had created (which I fussy cut out) to the Parakeet Party bottle and I added it on the card with Dimensionals. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment