Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Nature’s Print Bundle

Today I wanted to feature the new Nature’s Print Bundle so I used a cute layout and created 4 cards that highlight the colors in the Pretty Prints Designer Series Paper (which works great with this bundle). 

Here’s what I ended up with…


The card bases are all the same and they are Basic White cardstock that measures 7 ¼ x 5 ½” and is scored at 3”.  I cut my Pretty Prints Designer Series Paper to 1 x 5 ¼” and adhered it to the right side of the card (this will be on the inside when the card is opened).  I then cut my cardstock (see the colors I used below) to 2 ¾ x 5 ¼” and embossed it using the new 3D Fern Embossing Folder (loving this one).  Once the panels were embossed, I added a little White Ink to them using a Sponge Dauber over the ferns (this made them really pop).  I stamped my sentiments “YOU’RE ON My Mind” and “Hello THERE” (both from the stamp set in the bundle) onto pieces of Basic White cardstock that I had cut out using the Layering Circles Dies (each was stamped with ink that coordinated to the DSP and Cardstock).  I also die cut slightly larger circles (these are scalloped) using the dies to mount those sentiments onto.  Now to assemble.  I added my sentiments using Dimensionals (remember to only adhere the left side so the card opens).  You will note that each card was made with just a little twist (embellishments and that kind of thing).  I did add a fern stamped on Evening Evergreen cardstock using White Ink and die cut using the dies in the bundle to the Evening Evergreen card.

This card has the die cut fern and I used the 2021 – 2023 In Color Opal Rounds to embellish:

This card is embellished using the Rhinestone Basic Jewels:

This card is embellished using one of the Brushed Brass Butterflies:

This card is embellished with the Pearl Basic Jewels:

As you can see with just the addition or deletion of one or two things you can make the same basic card over and over with different results.  I hope you enjoy these cards I certainly enjoyed making them.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment