Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, June 4, 2022

Hues of Happiness

Today I wanted to feature the Hues of Happiness suite of products.  Specifically, I used the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper and the Happiness Abounds Bundle of stamps and dies.  What is great about this suite is that the dies from the bundle also cut out flowers and leaves from 4 of the 12 sheets of Designer Series Paper which is always an awesome thing.  I went back to a design I previously showed on my blog (July 25, 2019) using another group of products.  I do encourage you to check it out as it has some great photos of cutting guides for this card.

So here is what I came up with…


The card base is Gorgeous Grape cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then took a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 4 x 5” and I placed a light pencil mark at ¾ and 2 ¾” on both the top and bottom and then connected the ¾ with the 2 ¾” on the opposite side and I cut them as shown in the second photo.


I stamped my sentiment on the bottom right of the piece to the right, it is from the stamp set included in the Happiness Abounds Bundle and I used Gorgeous Grape Ink.  Then I took strips of Fresh Freesia cardstock that measured ½ x 5” and glued them along the sides (cutting off excess) as shown below (this pic is from that previous card from July 25, 2019). 

I then adhered a piece of the Designer Series Paper that measured 2 ¼ x 4” behind the two sides and adhered that to the card base.  Once that is all done it is a simple matter of attaching some of the flowers and leaves, I cut out of the Designer Series Paper using the dies from the bundle and popping them up using Dimensionals. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment