Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, June 3, 2022

BOTTLED HAPPINESS BUNDLE

Today I wanted to feature the Bottled Happiness Bundle.  I received the stamp from the bundle as a free gift when I registered for a recent Stampin’ Up! event and was not sure how much I would use it.  However, once I got the coordinating punch, I found tons of ways to use it.  So today I used it and the new 2022 – 2024 In Colors to create.

Here’s what I ended up with…


The card base is Sweet Sorbet cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of the sweet sorbet colored Designer Series Paper from the 2022 – 2024 In Color DSP, it measures 3 ¾ x 5”.  Next, I used scraps of Basic White cardstock and stamped my bottles, one each in each of the new in colors.  From left to right: Orchid Oasis, Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky and Parakeet Party.  After stamping them I punched them out using the coordinating punch from the bundle and I adhered the Orchid Oasis, Tahitian Tide and Parakeet Party directly to a piece of Basic White cardstock that measures 3 ¼ x 4 ½” that I had embossed with the Timeworn 3D Embossing Folder.  Once those were adhered, I added my Sweet Sorbet and Starry Sky bottles using Dimensionals right in between them.  I love how cute this card is and it was super simple to make. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment