Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, October 15, 2021

Another Enjoy The Moment Card

I wanted to use the Enjoy the Moment stamp set along with my new Tailor Made Tags dies because I just knew they would work great together.      

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Old Olive cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I stamped one of the images from the Enjoy The Moment stamp set all over the card base with Mossy Meadow ink.  I then attached a piece of the Old Olive colored Regals 6 x 6” Designer Series Paper that measures 2 x 5 ½” and centered it onto a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock that measures 2 ½ x 5 ½”.  I centered this layer onto the card base. 

I then die cut two tags, one from Crumb Cake cardstock and one from Early Espresso cardstock.  I also cut the little top of the tag out of a scrap of Early Espresso cardstock and adhered it to the Crumb Cake tag (the tags require pieces of cardstock that measure about 2 ¼ x 4”).  I stamped one of the images from the set onto the Crumb Cake tag using second generation stamping and Crumb Cake ink (this just means I stamped off once on scrap paper before stamping the tag, this gives me a fainter image so I can stamp my sentiment over the top).  I then stamped my sentiment over the top of the image (also from this stamp set) using Early Espresso ink.  I adhered the two tags together pulled a little apart from one another and added some Faux Suede Early Espresso Ribbon.  I then attached these to the front of the card using Dimensionals.

For the inside of the card, I cut a piece of Very Vanilla to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped the same image I used on the card base again in Mossy Meadow ink.  Again, a simple easy and fast card to create.  I am loving this stamp set.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment