Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, October 18, 2021

Subtle Merriest Moments

I pulled out the Merriest Moments bundle and started having some fun planning out Christmas cards.  I decided to start with a subtle card that is very classy looking.      

Here it is…


I used the die set from the Merriest Moments bundle to cut out the larger layer from Evening Evergreen card stock.  I then cut the Basic White layer using the die from the set and I then placed it inside the coordinating Embossing Folder that comes with the dies and embossed it.  I love the detail I get with this folder.  I then adhered these two layers together and mounted them onto a piece of Sahara Sand that measured 5 3/8 x 4 1/8”.  I then wrapped these layers with a piece of Evening Evergreen Ribbon.  I then attached this to a card base which is Evening Evergreen cardstock that is cut 4 ¼ x 11”, scored at 5 ½”.    

I then die cut the center rectangle piece of Basic White cardstock using one of the dies from the set.  I stamped the sentiment (also from the bundle) onto this piece using Crumb Cake ink and attached it using Dimensionals. 

To finish off the card I colored three of the Rhinestone Basic Jewels using Dark Evening Evergreen Stampin’ Blends.  I also took a little piece of Linen Thread and tied a bow around the ribbon. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment