Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Calypso Coral and Night Of Navy

I was playing around with some cardstock samples and was really surprised to see how these two colors really complement one another so I knew it was time to make a card using them.  I had the Nature’s Harvest stamp set and the Stitched Greenery die laying on my craft table so I went to work. 

Here is what I came up with…


The card is very basic but the best part is since I didn’t and a sentiment at this time, I can pop it into my card rack and simply grab it and add a sentiment when I need a card.  These types of cards are some of my favorites to make.  I like do this with a box set of cards and including numerous different sentiments that have Dimensionals on them and the recipient can simply add the sentiment they need (i.e., Happy Birthday, Thinking of You, Get Well Soon) and send them off.  These sets make great gifts as well. 

So, let’s talk about how the card was made.  The card base is Night of Navy cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of Calypso Coral cardstock that measures 4 x 5 ¼” that I ran through the die cutting machine using the Stitched Greenery Die (I love this look). 

Next I stamped the flowers from the Nature’s Harvest stamp set onto a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured about 3 x 3” using Night of Navy ink and I die cut it using one of the Layering Circles Dies.  Next I die cut the next larger scalloped circle from the dies using Night of Navy cardstock which was about 3 ½ x 3 ½”.  I adhered those two circles together and popped them up on the center of the card using Dimensionals. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment