Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, October 14, 2021

More Fun With Enjoy The Moment

I am really enjoying this Enjoy the Moment stamp set from the Annual Catalog.  It is very versatile and works well for simple cards especially masculine cards which can sometimes be a bit of a challenge for card makers.    

Here is today’s share using the set…


The card base is Mint Macaron cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I sat this aside and worked on my next two layers.  I cut a piece of Just Jade cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and a piece of Shaded Spruce to 5 1/8 x 3 7/8”.  I embossed the Shaded Spruce layer with the Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing Folder (this gives a nice subtle look).  I then adhered those two pieces together and wrapped a piece of Mint Macaron Ribbon around them (this is a retired ribbon but any ribbon or strip of cardstock would work well).  I then adhered that layer to the card base.

Next I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 ½ x 2” and stamped three of the images from the Enjoy the Moment stamp set onto it.  The first was stamped using Just Jade ink, the second was stamped using Mint Macaron ink and the third was stamped using Shaded Spruce ink.  I attached this piece to a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock that measures 4 ¾ x 2 ¼”.  I attached this to the card base as well.  For my final touch on the front of the card I stamped the sentiment “Happy Birthday” onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Just Jade ink and then I die cut it using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.  To attach this to the ribbon I found that Tear & Tape worked best as it is a very strong adhesive.

For the inside of the card, I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock and stamped another of the images from the set on the bottom right corner using Mint Macaron ink.  The final result is another really nice card that really is fast and easy to create. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment