Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

More Fun With Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper

The second I opened up this paper I was in love.  I think that the metallics along with the beautify blackberry bliss color (one of my favorites) is just perfect.  I had ordered the Natures Harvest Bundle on the same order and I immediately knew they belonged together.      

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Blackberry cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then added a piece of the Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper that measured 3 ½ x 5 ½” to the center of the front of the card.  Next, I cut two tags using the Tailor Made Tags Dies, one was cut from Gold Foil and the other from Blackberry Bliss cardstock.  I attached them together (spread out just a bit) and added a little hole re-enforcer (also in the die set) that was cut from a scrap of Cinnamon Cider cardstock.  I used Linen Thread to tie a bow around them and then I attached them to the front of the card.  Then I took a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured about 2 ¾ x 4” and stamped my image from the Nature’s Harvest Bundle using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  I used the coordinating die from the bundle to cut it out.  I colored it using the Stampin’ Blend alcohol markers listed below.  I added the image to the tags using Mini Dimensionals.

For the inside of the card, I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped it with the sentiment from the bundle that says, “A reminder to never forget how much you mean to me and so many others” using Blackberry Bliss ink.  The final thing I did was to stamp the smaller floral image from the set onto my envelope using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored it in using the same Stampin’ Blends I used previously.    

 I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Sure love this DSP and Harvest Meadow. I've been playing with both this weekend, might have to do a similar. thank you!

    ReplyDelete