Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

A Cherry Cobbler Hello

I have been having some fun with the Enjoy the Moment stamp set.  I love how well the Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso colors work together.  Believe it or not the Designer Series Paper use on this card is actually from the Tidings of Christmas paper pack.  It is nice to see that the pack does not have to be used for Christmas cards only

Here is what it looks like…


This is a very simple basic card that fast and easy to create.  The card base is Cherry Cobbler cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut the designer series paper to 1 ½ x 5 ½” and added it to a piece of Early Espresso cardstock that measures 2 x 5 ½”.  I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 1 ½ x 4” and I stamped the image from the Enjoy The Moment stamp set on it with Cherry Cobbler ink.  I added this to a piece of Early Espresso cardstock that measured 1 ¾ x 4 ¼”.  For the sentiment I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 1 ¼ x 1 ¾” and stamped the sentiment “hello” from the Biggest Wish stamp set again in Cherry Cobbler ink.  I added it to a piece of Early Espresso that measured 1 ½ x 2”. 

I added the pieces as shown in the photo, I did use Dimensionals to pop up the sentiment piece.  For the inside of the card, I just added a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” that I had stamped another of the images from the Enjoy the Moment stamp set, the seed pod on the top right of the stamp set (again in cherry cobbler ink). 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment