Featured Post

Season of Green & Gold Project Sheet

Hello there fellow crafters, I found so much inspiration for these products from all over the crafting community so I wanted to see what I c...

Friday, October 11, 2024

MORE FLOATING CARDS

Today I wanted to share some more floating cards.  You can check out my blog from Wednesday, October 9th for all the measurements and instructions.  There are just some additional cards I made using this technique that I wanted to share with you.

Here is what I came up with…

Card #1 has a Granny Apple Green card base; the second layer is Pretty Peacock and again it uses the Thoughtful Journey DSP.  The sentiment is from the Layering Leaves stamp set and is stamped in Pretty Peacock and cut out using one of the Spotlight on Nature Dies.  

Product List

 

Card #2 has a Highland Heather card base; the second layer is Night of Navy and again it uses one of the pieces of DSP from the Thoughtful Journey pack.  The sentiment us from the Country Birdhouse stamp set and was stamped in Night of Navy on a scrap of the DSP left over from cutting out the panels.  I added three of the Regal Foiled Adhesive-Backed Dots that are Night of Navy.

Product List

 

Card #3 has a Calypso Coral card base; the second layer is Lost Lagoon and once again I used the Thoughtful Journey DSP.  The sentiment is from the Thoughtful Wishes stamp set and was stamped in Lost Lagoon and die cut using the Spotlight on Nature Dies.

Product List


I hope you enjoy these cards I certainly enjoyed making them.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment