Featured Post

Season of Green & Gold Project Sheet

Hello there fellow crafters, I found so much inspiration for these products from all over the crafting community so I wanted to see what I c...

Monday, October 7, 2024

AUTUMN IS UPON US

Today’s card features the Autumn Leaves Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies.  The products I chose to use today are not new products but instead some of my favorites from my supplies.  I wanted to create a nice card that combined simple techniques for my World Card Making event since I had some new stampers/cardmakers in the group.

Here is what I came up with…

The card base is Early Espresso cardstock cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 ½”.  I added a layer of Pretty Peacock cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” that I had embossed using the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder.  Next I stamped my sentiment “Autumn  TEACHES US THAT CHANGE CAN BE Beautiful” from the Autumn Leaves stamp set in Pretty Peacock Ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock and die cut it using one of the dies from the Autumn Leaves Dies.  I added that towards the bottom right of my card and popped it up using Dimensionals.  Next, I die cut two of the leaves from the die set out of the Oxidized Copper 12 x 12” Specialty Designer Series Paper (one in the copper color and one in the pretty peacock color).  I tucked the copper one in behind the sentiment on the upper left and I used a Dimensional to add the pretty peacock one to the right of that.

To finish off my card I added a double bow made from Linen Thread and three of the copper-colored sequins from the Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins.  For the inside of the card I cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and added another of the leaves this time a different style leaf that was also cut from the copper-colored DSP.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment