Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

TECHNIQUE TUESDAY - MAKING A MASK

 

Technique Tuesday – Making a Mask (11- 7-2023)

Today’s card features the Translucent Florals Bundle and the use of Window Sheets to create your own masks.  I really like this bundle and the leaf die is perfect for this technique.  I tried to use some bright colors with a nice subtle background.  Here is what I came up with…




Instructions:

Smokey Slate cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”. 

Use Whisper White Ink and a Sponge Dauber to color in the mask you create using the Window Sheet.  

Randomly stamp the little stems from the bundle all over the card front using Smoky Slate Ink. 

On Basic White cardstock stamp two of the leaf stem from the bundle in Parakeet Party Ink and then die cut and popped up on the card with Dimensionals. 

Stamp Happy Birthday sentiment from the bundle onto Basic White cardstock using Bubble Bath ink and then die cut using the Stylish Shapes Dies.  Cut Bubble Bath Ribbon from the Sheer Ribbon Combo Pack cut approximately 3” long and add to the back of the sentiment label and popped up on the card with Dimensionals. 

Add three white dots from the Classic Matte Dots. 

Basic White cardstock cut to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped with the little stem in Smokey Ink for the inside of the card.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Product List:

No comments:

Post a Comment