Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

TECHNIQUE TUESDAY - ALCOHOL BLENDING

Today’s card features a technique that uses 91% Isopropyl Alcohol and Stampin’ Blends Markers on Vellum to create a beautiful affect.  I also used some of the Gilded Leafing onto the vellum for a really nice affect.  Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Pretty Peacock cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of Vellum cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and started the technique which I walk through on the video.  



The card base is Pretty Peacock cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of Vellum cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and started the technique which I walk through on the video.  When completed I used the Multipurpose Liquid Glue and sponged a thin layer on the same side that I applied the ink and glued that down to a piece of Basic White cardstock that also measured 4 x 5 ¼”.  I mounted this onto my card base using Dimensionals.  I added the branch of leaves from the Artistic Dies that I had die cut out of Gold Foil paper (I used that same sponge and glue method here) and adhered it to the front of the card.  I stamped my sentiment “hello” in Pretty Peacock to a scrap of Basic White cardstock and die cut it using one of the dies from the Stylish Shapes Dies and adhered that as well.  A full list of the products I used is listed below.

I hope you enjoy this technique and card I certainly enjoyed sharing it with you.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment