Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, November 18, 2023

MEANDERING MEADOWS FUN FOLD

Today’s card features the Meandering Meadows 6 x 6” Designer Series Paper.  I wanted to do a fun fold with this paper and it was a lot of fun.  I did flip around where I adhered my DSP to make sure that when the card was closed the garden path was whole. Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Blueberry Bushel cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 2 1/8” and 4 ¼”.  Fold the 2 1/8” piece back to the center fold on the front.  I then cut my 6 x 6” Designer Series Paper into three strips that measured 2 x 5 3/8”.  As I said above when I adhered them so that the two pieces with the garden path would show next to one another when the card was closed.  Once that was done, I simply cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 2 x 5 3/8” and adhered it to the inside.  I did stamp the cute little basic of flowers from the Garden Meadows Stamp Set that coordinates with the DSP (I did not include a sentiment so I can just add an appropriate one when I need the card) with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored it in using the light Stampin’ Blend Markers from the Medium, Poppy Parade, Highland Heather and Shaded Spruce.  My final addition was three of the little Brass Butterflies.  This was a fast and simple card that can be used for any occasion. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment