Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, November 13, 2023

AUTUMN LEAVES

Today’s card features the ever popular All About Autumn Designer Series Paper.  I paired that with the Aspin Tree Dies and the Pearched in a Tree Stamp Set.  I love the fall and the colors of fall especially in cardmaking.  I wanted to pair this beautiful paper with something that I have had around for awhile so I chose to use some items from the Annual Catalog as well as the current mini catalog.

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Cajun Craze cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper that was cut to 4 x 5 ¼”.  Then I die cut the two aspen leaves from the Aspen Tree Dies out of scraps of Cajun Craze Cardstock (one large and one small).  I die cut the third from the smallest of the dies from the Countryside Corners Dies out of Cajun Craze for my sentiment.  I stamped my sentiment “NO MATTER THE SEASON I am here for you” using VersaMark Ink and then added Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set it. 

To put the card together I took a piece of the linen ribbon from the Copper and Natural Ribbon about 4” long and cut it down the center to make two pieces of ribbon.  I tied the ribbon in a knot at the center and began shredding it (I show this on a YouTube Video at: 

I added that across the center of my card and then added my sentiment piece over the top of it using Dimensionals.  I put Dimensionals under each of the leaves and then tucked them up under the sentiment.  My final addition was one of the Adhesive Backed Sparkle Gems. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment