Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, November 10, 2023

GREATFUL HEART

Today’s card features the new Autumn Leaves Bundle and the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper.  This paper has been very popular and has sold out a number of times since it ways introduced but it is back in stock.  I love the way the Pretty Peacock works with the Pumpkin Pie so I wanted to showcase both in this card. 

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Pretty Peacock cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut pieces of the All About Autumn DSP to 1 1.4 x 3 5/8” (x2) (this is the peacock and copper side) and one to 2 ¼ X 3 5/8” (this is the pumpkin side).  I then cut my Distressed Gold Specialty paper to 1 3/8 x 3 ¾” (x2) and one at 2 3/8 x 3 ¾” and mounted my DSP onto them.  I popped these up on the card base using Dimensionals.  For my sentiment I chose the “with a grateful heart” from the bundle and stamped it in Pretty Peacock onto a scrap of Pumpkin Pie cardstock that I then die cut using one of the dies from the bundle (I love these little label dies that are included in the bundle) and attached it to the left side of the card centered on where the bottom two layers of the DSP meet.  I cut two leaves from scraps of the Distressed Gold Specialty Paper and one from the Soft Shimmer Specialty Paper.  I added the two gold ones at the top of the card and put on a triple Linen Thread bow with a Mini Glue Dot.  The Soft Shimmer one was cut from the Pretty Peacock shimmer paper and it was mounted on a Dimensional and tucked up under my sentiment.  I am loving how these colors play off each other. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment