Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, November 16, 2023

INTRODUCING MEANDERING MEADOWS

Today’s card features the beautiful new Meandering Meadows 6 x 6” Designer Series Paper which is one of the new Online Exclusive Products Stampin’ Up! released on November 7th.  I fell in love with this paper the moment I saw it.  I am a bit of a sucker for these scene type prints and this one was even better than I imagined from looking at it online.  When I got it into my hands I was even happier.  I just could not wait to use it and so for the first project I wanted to keep it very simple and let the paper speak for itself.

Here is what I came up with…

  

The card base is Highland Heather cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I wanted small 1/8” borders on all the layers so my next layer was cut to 4 1/8 x 5 ¾” from Bubble Bath cardstock.  I cut my Meandering Meadows DSP to 4 x 5 ¼” (this leaves a nice 2” strip which is perfect for another project).  I adhered my DSP onto my Bubble Bath cardstock and wrapped Linen Tread around it three times and tied a bow.  I then adhered this to the card base using Dimensionals.  Next, I stamped my sentiment “happy birthday!” which is from the coordinating Garden Meadow stamp set onto a scrap of Bubble Bath cardstock using Highland Heather Ink and die cut it using my favorite dies the Stylish Shapes Dies.  I added the sentiment with Dimensionals and just that quickly I had a cute and easy card where the DSP did all the work for me.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment