Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Technique Tuesday Background with Stampin’ Write Markers 8-29-23

Today’s card was created featuring the use of Stampin’ Write Markers, a clear block, and a Spritzer to create a one of a kind background for a card.  The video I published today on my YouTube video walks you through how the technique is done.

Here is what the card looks like…



Cardstock cutting directions:

Night of Navy 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” and Basic White 4 x 5 ¼” (2 each, one for front and one for inside)

https://youtu.be/TCeerz6K32w

All the supplies used are listed below.   

I hope you enjoy this technique and this card I certainly enjoyed showing you how to making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment