Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Golden One Horse Open Sleigh (8-15-23)

I am in love with the beautiful Horse & Sleigh Bundle which is one of the new On-Line Exclusives from Stampin’ Up!  Today’s card features the bundle along with a new Snowflake 3D Embossing Folder that will be available September 6th with the launch of the September – December Mini Catalog (item #162026).  I wanted to keep this card simple and that is what I did, used minimal products and simple techniques.

Here is what I came up with…

  

The card base is Night of Navy cardstock cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 ½”.  I took a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped the sentiment “Wishing you a Season of Cheer” (from the Horse & Sleigh Bundle) onto the top left corner using Night of Navy Ink.  I then embossed the piece using the Snowflake 3D Embossing Folder and added it to the front of my card base.  Next, I stamped the image of the horse and sleigh from the bundle onto a piece of Night of Navy cardstock using VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it using Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder.  I die cut this image as well as die cutting two of the smaller snowdrifts from the bundle out of scraps of Basic White cardstock.  I attached my horse and sleigh across the bottom front of my card using Dimensionals and then added the snowdrifts using more of the Dimensionals.  For the inside of the card, I simply stamped the additional sentiment “AND A happy new year” also from the bundle onto a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” using Night of Navy Ink. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment