Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Technique Tuesday – Stampin' Write Markers and Blender Pens

Today’s card features another technique using the Stampin’ Write Markers and Blender Pens.  The stamp set I used to create today’s card was the In The Moment Stamp Set.  This is another technique that has been around for sometime and it was something I used a lot when I was first starting out and trying to gather all the ink colors.

Here is what I came up with…

   

The card base is Moody Mauve cardstock cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 ½”.  I stamped my image and sentiment onto a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  Click on the link below to see how I used the Blender Pens and Stampin’ Write Markers to complete the coloring of my card. 



I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment