Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Cherished Friend

Here we go another cute simple card made using the Lovely You bundle.  It uses the stamps just like we did a few days ago to create our very own Designer Series Paper.  I did add a layer that was embossed and some ribbon so let’s see how it was created.


The card base is one of the new 2020 – 2022 In Colors, this one is called Misty Moonlight and it was cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a layer out of Smokey Slate cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” and I ran it through my new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (oh how I am loving this new tool, lighter than previous ones I had and it folds for easier storage as well and it cuts and embosses like a dream) using the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder (love all the tiny flowers).  Don’t adhere this to the card base until all the other layers and ribbon are added to this layer.

I then cut a piece of the Misty Moonlight cardstock that measured 2 ½ x 5 ½” and a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measured 2 ¼ x 5 ½”.  I used the stamps from the Lovey You stamp set and stamped the images randomly as we did previously using; Bumblebee, Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green and Flirty Flamingo inks.  Once I had it all stamped, I adhered it to the Misty Moonlight mat and centered that on the Smoky Slate layer. 

I wrapped this whole layer with Bumble Bee ¼” Ribbon and tied a bow.  Now you can adhere this to the card base.  For my sentiment I stamped “cherished friend onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measured ¾ x 3 ½” using Misty Moonlight ink.  I then punched decorative edges on it using the coordinating punch from the bundle.  To make a mat for this I cut a piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock that measured 1 x 4” that was also punched with a coordinating decorative edge.  I added this to the card with a few Dimensionals and to finish it off I added two 2020 – 2022 In Color Enamel Dots. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment