Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, October 5, 2020

Positive Thoughts

Positive thoughts, isn’t that just what we all need right about now.  I fell in love with this sentiment from the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set.  It just seems so appropriate as we all try to find our way through these new and challenging times.  I thought this card would be perfect to send to friends I have not been able to visit with due to Covid 19, but who I wanted to know that I am thinking of them.

 


The card base is Seaside Spray cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then added a layer of Whisper White cardstock that measures 4 x 5 ¼”.  I cut another piece of the Seaside Spray cardstock to 3 1/8 x 4 5/8” and a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 3 ¼ x 4 ¾” which I then die cut using the stitched rectangle from the Nature’s Thoughts Dies. 

I stamped my sentiment “Sending positive thoughts and feel-good wishes” from the Positive Thoughts stamp set using Seaside Spray ink onto the Whisper White die cut piece.  I also stamped the fern from the same stamp set onto the piece using Soft Seafoam ink.  I then stamped my flower from the stamp set twice onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using the Seaside Spray ink and die cut the two pieces using the coordinating dies from the Nature’s Thoughts Dies. 

Once everything was stamped and cut it was time to assemble.  I simply added the Whisper White 4 x 5 ¼” piece onto the card base.  I then added the die cut Whisper White piece onto the 3 1/8 x 4 5/8” piece of Seaside Spray and used Dimensionals to pop that layer up onto the front of the card.  I added both layers of the flowers using a Dimensional between each layer.  To finish off the card I added three little pearls from the Peral Basic Jewels. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment