Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, October 19, 2020

Just Because

Continuing on with our Lovey You bundle I decided todays card would be a simple “just because” card.  Everyone deserves a card now and then “just because” and this is a fast and easy one to create. 


The card base is Whisper White cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of Magenta Madness cardstock that measures 4 x 5 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 3 ¾ x 5”.  I began by stamping on this Whisper White layer.  I selected a number of stamps from the Lovely You bundle and stamped them using Garden Green, Bumble Bee, Old Olive and Magenta Madness inks.  I just started in the bottom right corner and worked my way out and up until I had the look I wanted.

Next, I cut a circle using the Stitched Shapes dies (these are great as they have stitched circles, ovals and squares and can be used on lots of different projects).  I stamped three stems using Old Olive ink.  I then stamped one of the flowers from the set onto scraps of Whisper White, two in Magenta Madness and one in Bumble Bee and fussy cut them with my Paper Snips and attached them onto the ends of the stems.  I adhered my circle to the card using Dimensionals.  I cut three pieces of foliage from the Sunflower dies out of Gold Foil paper and just tucked them in under the circle to add some additional shine and interest. 

My final step was my sentiment.  I cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock to ¾ x 3 ¾” and I stamped my sentiment with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with my Heat Tool using White Stampin Emboss Powder.  I attached it right to the top of my circle and where it hangs off, I added another dimensional to keep it nice and level. 

I told you this was a simple card and it comes together really fast.  I hope you enjoy it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment