Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Tropical Birthday


Tropical Birthday

I wanted to make another card using the Tropical Oasis Suite to showcase while I am away on my tropical vacation.  So, here’s todays share…



The card base is Very Vanilla cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then took a piece of Terracotta Tile cardstock and cut it to 4 ¼ x 5 ½” and cut a circle out of the center of it using the 4th largest of the Layering Circles dies.  Once this was done, I embossed it using the new Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder that is part of this suite (I love this folder).  I then centered my sentiment “May your birthday be memorable” from the Timeless Tropical stamp set and stamped it onto the Very Vanilla using Early Espresso Ink.  I added a strip of the 5/16” Burlap Ribbon (after I was done, I wished I had used the new Braided Burlap Trim #151254) to the Terracotta Tile layer and adhered it to my cardbase.

To decorate the front of the card I stamped the large Hibiscus and the two smaller flowers along with three leaves from the stamp set using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and die cut them using the coordinating dies from the bundle.  I colored all six pieces using my Stampin’ Blends (colors listed below).  I popped the flowers up using dimensionals and adhered the leaves flat tucked up under then.  I did add two of the small Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels onto the two smaller flowers. 

I hope you enjoy this card.  I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many more on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment