Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, March 13, 2020

Healing Hugs


I decided today I would create a card that was very basic and would be an excellent beginners’ card or a fabulous card to create when you need to mass produce some cards.  So, since we all need get well cards once in a while that’s what I created.



The card base is Seaside Spray cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  The next layer is Basic Gray cardstock and measures 3 ¾ x 5” and was adhered to the base using dimensionals.  I then cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock out using the largest stitched scallop rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly dies and stamped the sentiment “Sending healing hugs” from the coordinating So Sentimental stamp set into the bottom right corner of this layer using Seaside Spray ink.  Next, I stamped the greenery for my flower from the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set (a Sale-A-Bration freebie set, got to love free) onto this layer using Pear Pizzazz ink I then added three little flowers (also from that stamp set) in Daffodil Delight ink.  I stamped my flower using Seaside Spray onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock and punched it out using another of the Sale-A-Bration freebie items (it appears this one will become a for sale item once Sale-A-Bration is over so you may want to grab the stamp set now and purchase the punch later) the Small Bloom Punch.  I placed that flower on a dimensional and put it right in the middle of the greenery.  I added some of the Pearl Basic Jewels to each of the flowers.

For the inside of the card I simply stamped “get well soon” from the Timeless Tulip stamp set with Seaside Spray ink. 

I hope you enjoy this card.  I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many more on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment