Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, September 7, 2019

More Thank You Cards


My quest to make handmade cards to thank everyone who assisted our family and donated to Dad’s favorite charities when he passed continues.  I have posted many on her already but wanted to add a few more today.  All of my thank you cards were made using the beautiful Good Morning Magnolia suite from Stampin’ Up!  I love the papers as well as the stamps and they were perfect for this project.

So, I am not going to go into how each card was made but I will highlight a few things about each. 


For the first card I did a color wash technique where I stamped the beautiful magnolias using versamark ink and then used the beautiful copper embossing powder.  I used a little bit of my whisper white reinker and my trusty water brushes to water color everything white.  I let that dry and then used my daubers and added a little petal pink ink to the flowers and a little pear pizzaz ink to the leaves.  I love this watercolor affect, don’t you?

For the second card I pulled out one of the 3-D embossing folders, this one is called Tuffted, I love the texture and dimension these folders give to any project.  Now that cute little magnolia on card two and three was simply die cut from the DSP using the coordinating dies.

Now card three, ok so I went back to that same flower that was die cut from the DSP but this time I used the Layered Leaves 3D embossing folder, beautiful right?  I also added just a touch of bling with the woven threads sequins.

For my fourth card I pulled out my trusted stampin blends alcohol markers and had some fun coloring, these markers make anyone into an artist. 

I hope you enjoy these cards and as always the supplies to create these and many more great projects are available on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net
Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment