Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Fall anyone?


So here is card #2, I love the embossing folder used here, reminds me of a country cabin in the fall.  



So to make this card I started with Pretty Peacock card stock and created my base which I cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 1/4"   

Layer 1 – Was cut from Terracotta Tile card stock at 4 x 5¼” (Tip:  to save paper I cut the small oval for the sentiment out of the center of this layer before attaching the layer to the base)

Layer 2 – Was cut from Soft Suede card stock at 3 3/4 x 5” and run through the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder and then sponged with Soft Suede Ink to really highlight the wood grain in the wood. 

Across the card I placed a piece of the Come to Gather DSP that was cut to 1 ¾ x 3 3/4”

The leaves were cut from card stock using the Seasonal Layers Dies (these coordinate with the Colorful Seasons stamp set) one was cut from Pretty Peacock and the other two were cut from Cajun Craze

The sentiment is from the Colorful Seasons stamp set and was stamped in Pretty Peacock Ink on a piece of Terracotta Tile that was cut using the second to the smallest oval from the Layering Ovals dies (to save paper I cut this one from the center of layer 1) and layered on an scalloped oval cut from the second to the smallest scalloped oval out of Pretty Peacock 

To give the card that perfect finishing touch I used a piece of the Terracotta Tile Scalloped Linen Ribbon 

I hope you enjoy this card, I will list all the supplies I used to make it below and as always those supplies and many more can be found on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

Card stock:  Pretty Peacock, Terracotta Tile (150884), Soft Suede (115318), Pretty Peacock (150880) and Cajun Craze (119684)

DSP:  Come to Gather DSP (150454) 

Ink:  Soft Suede (147115), Pretty Peacock (150083)

Dies:  Seasonal Layers (143751) (these coordinate with the Colorful Seasons stamp set) and Layering Ovals (141706) 

Stamps:  Colorful Seasons (143726) 

Misc:  Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder (152320), Stamping Sponge (141337), Dimensionals (104430) and Terracotta Tile Scalloped Linen Ribbon (149705)

No comments:

Post a Comment