Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, September 30, 2019

Brightly Gleaming

So who's ready to start their Christmas Cards?  I am and I hope you will enjoy what I am sharing here.  Today's card was created using the Brightly Gleaming Suite.  I fell in love with the whole suite, everything from the great papers to the stamp set to the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder so I used lots of it to make this card.





The beautiful DSP (Designer Series Paper) in this set is a really inspiration.  I love the colors which include Pretty Peacock (one of my favorites of this years in colors), Night of Navy and who doesn't love the bling offered by the copper foil elements here.  So lets break the card down...

I created the card base using a piece of Pretty Peacock card stock that measured 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" and was scored at 4 1/4". 

The next layer is a piece of Night of Navy card stock that measures 4 x 5 1/4" and on top of that I layered a piece of the Brightly Gleaming DSP that measures 3 3/4 x 5".

Next I put a band of the Copper Foil paper that measures 1 1/2 x 4" that I ran through the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folders (I love these 3D folders).  Next I cut a piece of the Copper Foil Paper out using one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies (I used the one that is about 2 5/8 x 4" (this piece I centered on the card and popped up with dimensionals). 

Next I cut a floral element out of Pretty Peacock card stock using the dies form the Frosted Frames set (I love how all these sets work so great together).  Then I cut a bough out of the Sparkle Glimmer Paper using one of the dies from the Beautiful Boughs set. 

Next I stamped the smaller of the ornaments from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set onto Pretty Peacock card stock using Versamark ink and added Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder using my Heat Tool.  I also stamped one of the larger of the two ornaments onto Night of Navy card stock and also used the Copper on it as well.  I punched both of these ornaments out using the Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack.  I added the Pretty Peacock one first and then popped the Night of Navy one on top with dimensionals.

For a final detail I stamped "Merry Christmas" from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set onto Very Vanilla card stock using Pretty Peacock ink and adhered it to the bottom right corner. 

I hope you enjoy today's card and as always you can find all the products used here and many more on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.  I will listed the supplies I used below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

Card stock:  Pretty Peacock (150880), Night of Navy (100867) and Very Vanilla (101650)

DSP and Specialty Papers:  Brightly Gleaming (150429), Sparkle Glimmer Paper (146957), and Copper Foil Sheets (142020)

Stamp Sets:  Christmas Gleaming (150464)

Dies:  Beautiful Boughs (150661), Stitched Rectangles (148551),  and Frosted Frames Dies (150658)

Punches:  Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack (150647)  (REMINDER:  if you wish to purchase both the Christmas Gleaming stamp set and Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack you will save 10% on both by ordering as a bundle - Item #153006)

Misc:  Versamark Ink (102283), Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder (141636), Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), and the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder (150646)


No comments:

Post a Comment