Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, September 9, 2019

Red, Green and Gold Does Scream Christmas

I just love the traditional red and green for Christmas and this card has just a hint of that gold that really makes it pop.  This Wrapped in Plaid Suite just screams Christmas to me.


The card base was created with Cherry Cobbler cardstock (4 ¼ x 11” scored at 5 ½”) (119685).

The next layer is a piece of Shaded Spruce Cardstock (146981) that measures 4 x 5 ¼” and was embossed using the Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder (151801).

A piece of the Wrapped in Plaid DSP (149596) was cut to 2 x 4” and mounted onto a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock (119685) that measured 2 ¼ x 4” and this layer was added to the center of the card.

The second largest Stitched Nesting Dies (149638) was used to cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock (100730) which was stamped with the “Season’s Greetings” sentiment from the Peaceful Boughs stamp set (150541) using Cherry Cobbler ink (147083). 

Finally, the tree was stamped from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set (149418) using Shaded Spruce Ink and was attached using dimensionals (104430).  A pretty little Linen Thread (104199) bow finishes the card off.

I hope you enjoy this card, you can find all the supplies to make this project and many more on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this post.

As always, Happy Crafting!!!


1 comment:

  1. I just couldn't depart your web site prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard info a person provide to your guests?

    Is gonna be again continuously to inspect new
    posts

    ReplyDelete