Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, September 9, 2019

Holiday Gift Cards for Gold Mini Pizza Boxes

Hello again, yesterday I blogged about how I created the cute Gold Mini Pizza Box and today I am going to share the cute 3 x 3" gift cards I created for it.  I made two each of three different cards shown below and they turned out great and fit the box perfectly.


The cards are made by taking a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock (119685) and cutting it using the largest of the Layering Square Dies (141708).

You then cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock (100730) 2 3/4 x 5 1/2" and score it at 2 3/4".  This is decorated and layered onto the Cherry Cobbler base.

For the first card I stamped the Season's Greetings sentiment from the Peaceful Boughs stamp set (150541) using Cherry Cobbler ink (147083).  I then stamped the bough from that same stamp set using Shaded Spruce ink (147088) and the pine cone using Soft Suede ink (147115).  I finished it off with a little bow I made using the Shaded Spruce/Gold 3/8" Striped Ribbon (149597).

The second card was stamped with the sentiment from the Christmas Gleaming Stamp set (150464). I then stamped the two ornaments using Memento ink (132708) onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock and punched them out with the Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack (150647) (remember if you purchase the stamp set and punches as a bundle you save 10% on both, bundle is item #153006).  I then colored them in using the light cherry cobbler Stampin' Blends (144576), my light pretty peacock Stampin' blends (149538) and my dark daffodil delight Stampin' Blends (144585).  I adhered the larger ornament directly to the card front but the smaller one was popped up using two dimensionals (104430).  

The third card was has a sentiment from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set (149418) stamped onto the card using Cherry Cobbler ink (147083).  The tree is also from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and was stamped using Shaded Spruce ink (147088) and punched out using the Pine Tree Punch (149521) and popped up using dimensionals (104430) (remember the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and Pine Tree Punch can be purchased as a bundle and you save 10% on each, item #151143).  The card was finished off with a little bow made from Linen Thread (104199).

The perfect finish to these cards are some 3 x 3" envelopes (145829).  I hope you enjoyed this project it was really a blast to create.  Find all the products to make this project and many more on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this page.  

As always, Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to use customized Pizza Boxes as a gift it will be wonderful for your love one or any pizza lover

    ReplyDelete