Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Gold Mini Pizza Boxes

During my recent open house to launch the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog one of the make and takes we did was this adorable gold mini pizza box.  



To decorate the top of the box we cut the largest Scalloped Circle from Layering Circle Dies (141705) cut out of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock (119685) and placed on the top of the gold mini pizza box (152068).

The Christmas tree was punched out of Wrapped in Plaid DSP (149596) using the Pine Tree Punch (149521) (the little star on the top is from my retired stash but the new star design elements (150430) from the new holiday catalog would work great).

The sentiment was cut Whisper White Cardstock (100730) using the Beautiful Boughs die (150661) and then stamped with the “Merry Christmas” sentiment from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set (149418) using Shaded Spruce ink (147088) and adhered using two dimensionals (104430).  The gold gems (from my retired stash, but you could use any of the current ones) finish the project off.

I hope you like this project and please watch tomorrow for the instructions on how to create some adorable little 3 x 3" gift cards and envelopes for the inside of the box.  I love the idea of using these as hostess gifts, teacher gifts or neighbor gifts during the holiday season.

As always the products used to create this and many more projects can be found on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.  As always, Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment