Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Christmas Tag

Christmas Tags are one of those things we all need and they also make great gifts.  I package up about 10 and give them has hostess gifts, neighbor gifts, etc. about the first of December.  They always bring a smile to folks.  So here is one I created using the Wrapped in Plaid Suite from Stampin' Up!  (can you tell I really like this suite?)


The base of the tag is created from a piece of Shaded Spruce (146981) cardstock that measures 4 x 2” and has the top cut using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (133324) (I actually use this punch all the time, it makes great book markers and you can do both ends of a piece of cardstock, wrap a Giradelli chocolate in it and slip a piece of ribbon through it and it makes a great little gift).

The gold circle is cut from a Gold Foil Sheet (132622) using the 2nd smallest stitched circle from the Stitched Shapes die set (145372), sorry but it is hard to capture the gold foil on photos. 

The Christmas tree was punched out of Wrapped in Plaid DSP (149596) using the Pine Tree Punch (149521) and adhered using two dimensionals (104430).  (Reminder:  if you purchase the stamp set and punch as a bundle you save 10% on both, item #151143).   I also cut a strip of a coordinating DSP from the package ¼ x 2” for the bottom of the tag.

The “MERRY Christmas” sentiment from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set (150464) was stamped on a scrap of whisper white cardstock using Real Red ink (147084) and cut out by hand and adhered to the tag.

Finally, a 6” piece of Shaded Spruce/Gold 3/8” stripped ribbon (149597) was added to the top of the tag.

I hope you enjoy this tag.  All of the products to make this and many more projects can be found on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.

As always, Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment