Featured Post

FUN WITH TEMPLATES

Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper.  I fell in love with this suite the first tim...

Monday, June 22, 2026

DELICATE DREAMS THINKING OF YOU

Today’s card features the Delicate Dreams Specialty Designer Series Paper.  As sometimes happens with me I fell in love with this paper but was not as wowed by the other products in the suite.  I have finally realized I can buy one part of a suite and mix it with other products I have from other suites.  So that is what I did and I am loving it.  I decided to mix it with an embossing folder that is on sale as a last chance item along with a new stamp set and here is what I came up with…

The card base is Crumb Cake cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a layer of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and embossed it with the Beautiful Patterns Embossing Folder which is on sale as a last chance item right now.  You can use any embossing folder you have and love.  Next, I cut three pieces of the Delicate Dreams Specialty DSP to 1 x 3 5/8” and mounted those onto pieces of Secret Sea cardstock that measured 1 1/8 x 3 ¾”.  I added these to the center of my card leaving about 5/8” on the top and bottom of the white layer and about 1/8” between each of them.  I then stamped my sentiment “Thinking of You” from the Phrases & Frames stamp set onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Secret Sea Ink.  I die cut that using one of the stitched circles from the Stylish Shapes Dies.  I could have used the next larger circle to mount that on but I liked the look I got using one of the circles from the Spotlight on Nature Dies, so I used it to die cut the larger circle out of a scrap of Secret Sea cardstock.

To finish off the card I added a bow made out of Secret Sea Bordered Open Weave Ribbon behind the sentiment and popped the whole thing up with Dimensionals.  I added three of the Dewdrop Embellishments also.  For the inside I cut Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and added a ¾ x 4” piece of the DSP to the bottom of it.  

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at:  

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/


Happy Crafting!!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment