Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, June 26, 2023

Irresistible Hello

Today’s card uses some of the Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper (an online exclusive not shown in any of the catalogs) along with the Meadows Dies (a returning favorite of mine).  I decided to play up the Flirty Flamingo color in the DSP.  Here is what I came up with…

Here is another card using the same items and cutting instructions just choosing a different Designer Series Paper from the package.


The card base is Flirty Flamingo cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of Basic White to 4 x 2 ¾” and embossed it using the Painted Textures 3D Embossing Folder.  I cut a piece of the Designer Series Paper to 4 x 2 5/8” and placed it at the top of my card base and the embossed white piece at the bottom.  To cover the intersection of the two I cut another piece of the Designer Series Paper (this time I chose a very neutral piece so my sentiment would show) to 4 x ¾” and I stamped my simple sentiment “hello” from the Artistically Inked Stamp Set on to it using VersaMark ink and then heat embossed it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and adhered it over the intersection of the two other pieces.

To decorate the card, I cute the two die cut images shown (two flowers and the butterfly) from the Meadows Dies out of Basic White cardstock.  I used a Blending Brush and Flirty Flamingo to add color to the areas I wanted it on the dies (I covered the whole butterfly but just the tops of the flowers).  I used Mini Dimensionals under the tops of the flower dies but just attached the stems directly to the card.  I used two Mini Dimensionals (one under each wing of the butterfly) to pop up my butterfly, but be sure to use your bonefolder to give your wings a little curve before attaching. 

To finish the card, I added three Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels to the body of the butterfly and two additional ones to the centers of my flowers.  I made a bow out of the Flirty Flamingo Metallic Ribbon and used a Mini Glue Dot to adhere it to the card. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment