Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Home at last

Well after a month long trip I am certainly glad to be back home.  We did have a wonderful trip, a few hiccup's along the way but that happens.  Got to see some friends and we had a great time on the cruise along with some much needed family time while in California.  

Cruising Fun

Some beautiful scenes along the way



Just chilling on the ship

Great to see good friends

Hubby and my awesome eldest son

Happy to be home in my own bed and back in my craft room (I do believe this is the longest I have ever went without crafting).  Watch for some new creations over these next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment