Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, June 5, 2023

Country Side Inn Thinking of You

Country Side In Thinking of You (6-5-23)

Today’s card is featuring the Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper and the Country Corners Bundle.  I am really enjoying working with this set.  I especially like the Designer Series Paper as I have always loved blues and this paper has plenty of them. 

Here is what I came up with…

The card base is Night of Navy cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 3 ¼ x 5 4/8”.  I cut four pieces of the Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper to 1 x 3” (Hint: start by cutting the piece to 4 x 3” and then cut in 1” strips, being sure to keep them in order, this allows for a flow of the design from one strip to the next) and adhered them to the Basic White layer.  It is easiest to adhere the two outer pieces first and then work the two center pieces into it.  This is then attached to the card base.  I stamped the large stamp from the Country Corners Bundle onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Night of Navy Ink and die cut it out using the coordinating die from the bundle (another hint:  I only needed the smallest of the border pieces but I sawed the rest for another project) and stamped my sentiment “Thinking of You” from the Go To Greetings Stamp Set (and let me tell you this really is a go to greetings set, I use it all the time) onto it again using Night of Navy Ink.  Using the next largest die from the dies in the bundle I cut a layer out of Night of Navy cardstock and adhered my sentiment to it.  I popped this whole thing up onto the center of the card with Dimensionals.  Now that is a fast and easy card!

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment