Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, June 23, 2023

Boho Blue Me

Today’s card features Boho Blue another of the new in-colors.  I also used the new Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper along with an old favorite, the Color & Contour Stamps and coordinating Scalloped Contours Dies. 

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Boho Blue cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and added a piece of the Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper that measures 1 ½ x 5 ½” to the left side about 3/8” in.  On the right side of that DSP I added a piece of the new Boho Blue Textured Ribbon and adhered it to the back of the layer.  I added this layer to my card base.  Next, I cut a piece of Boho Blue cardstock out using one of the dies from the Scalloped Contours Dies.  I added a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 2 ½ x 3 ¾” to the center of the die cut and adhered it to the center front of the card using Dimensionals.  I stamped my image from the Color & Contour Stamp Set onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock (this is why I keep all those scraps) using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and die cut it using the coordinating Scalloped Contours Dies.  I colored it in using the light Boho Blue and Dark Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Blend Markers and added it to my card front using more Dimensionals.  For my final embellishment I added three of the 2023 – 2025 In Color Dots. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment